A forum for the Nigerian Army Institute of Technology and Environmental Studies (NAITES) and the Nigerian Army University (NAUB) updates; students, aspirants, and a resource for it.
|Home · Rules and regulations||Help Search Members Calendar Shop Arcade Affiliates Gallery Chatinent Shoutbox|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
Posted on: Saturday, July 21st, 2018, 2:28 am
Posts: 41 | 43 chatinent coins -
Joined: Wednesday, August 23rd, 2017, 9:21 pm
Age: N/A years old
Funding of the University will be from the following sources:
a. Statutory budget allocation as aPublic University.
b. Funding support from the NA Welfare Holdings Limited.
c. Grants and Loans from internal and external sources such as arranged with multi-nationals and financiers; e.g. Clever House, Beligetto, SAMA International, etc. However this will be subject to proper due diligence.
d Support from various state governments: some states have pledged to assist in the construction of hostels, library, etc.
e. Support from legislators: some have expressed the willingness to assist to build some structures.
f. Support from Tetfund once FEC approval is obtained.
g. Funds from the proposed University holdings comprising, 19 companies as follows:
(1) NAUB Bio-Technology Centre Ltd
(2) NAUB Solar Factory Ltd
(3) NAUB Innovation Centre Ltd
(4) NAUB Silicon Technology Centre Ltd
(5) NAUB Agro-Allied Farms Ltd
(6) NAUB Military Technology Equipment Development Centre Ltd
(7) NAUB Properties Ltd
(8) NAUB Printing and Publishing Company Ltd
(9) NAUB Technical Workshops Ltd
(10) NAUB Armament Research, Trial and Development Centre Ltd
(11) NAUB Economic Plants and Afforestation Ltd
(12) NAUB Water Bottling Company Ltd
(13) NAUB Packaging Company Ltd
(14) NAUB Hotels Management Ltd
(15) NAUB Logistics Transport and Haulage, Ltd
(16) NAUB oil and Gas Ltd
(17) NAUB International Venom Centre
(18) NAUB International Military Museum Ltd
(19) NAUB Venom Centre Ltd