|Home · Rules and regulations||Help Search Members Calendar Chati₦ent Shop Gallery|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
Posted on: Friday, May 4th, 2018, 6:44 pm
Administrator and Founder
Group: Admin ®
Posts: 428 | 6500 chatinent coins -
Joined: Monday, September 12th, 2016, 5:24 pm
Age: 28 years old
The Nigerian Army University (which was legally established and signed in by the FEC on the 18th of April, 2018) has some things afore now you never knew, some are:
1. It shall comprise military and civilian.
Sure, it is not solely for soldiers, civilians too will be admitted.
2. It was formerly NAITES, Biu. Yes, it was formerly known as the Nigeria Army Institute of Technology and Environmental Studies, Biu,m a subsidiary of NAITES Makurdi, Benue state. Next semester, say Sept to Nov thereinafter, the university will start up real time.
3. It has large expanse of land. The Borno State government had allocated 5000 hectares of land for the setting up of the university while the military is planning to commence the next academic session from the new site in Biu, Borno State.
4. Board staff.
- The presiding rector Naites and coordinator of NAUB is Major General EG Ode.
- The chairman, a person of Major General MA Efeovebokhan (Rtd)
- HRN Alhaji Umar Mustapha Aliyu (CON) - the Emir of Biu.
- The registrar and secretary (acting) Brig Gen IFD Briggs.
- Col SB Danjuma as Director of the School of Management.
5. Their students will be upper classified amongst students of other schools, The way and manner the school has had its stance, it will be highly respected than other civil intuitions; universities, polythecnics, monothecnics and even its Makurdi counterparts.
This post has been edited by Richie: Friday, May 4th, 2018, 7:21 pm
If you need my attention to your post, do tag me: @Richie.