Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
DomainKing SignUp Cheetah News Blog Jcink Resource Chatinent 

HAVING PROBLEMS REGISTERING YOURSELF? Click here so we may register you manually.
  Add Reply
CREATE A NEW TOPIC
Start a Poll

See four local ways on how to woo a girl in Nigeria
Richie (male)
 Posted on: Sunday, October 1st, 2017, 10:00 am

Group Icon
|
Administrator and Founder
Group: Admin ®

Mood:

All rights reserved - no part of this article should be reproduced in any form without ackwolegements.
Who no like better thing? Everyone does! Are people born with special wooing tactics or is it developed? Here are local methods to wooing a girl, a tomato jos, a toying tomato, asampete, the love nwa ntiti of your choice!
Here are what people said:

"I feel like I am going to disgrace myself while talking" - Uzoma.
"Seriously, I prefer sending texts or calling" - Biodun.
Are you of the same fate as the two young men?
1. Howfar your mouth. Are you the shy type? Do you think you need rehearsals? Do you think you cannot? Brother, do you know you really don't need to rehearse? What I do is take a move without thoughts. I don't have to think anything or start to sum up what to say prior to my taking a move; I just move! Secondly, what do you say? Should you start with super hyperbolic sentence? Really, I wouldn say no. I think you should watch your pace. Walk upto her on a relaxed mood you noticed in her. Conversationists say 'hello' is a great conversation maker. How do you see it when you affix a compliment with it; 'hello loveliest/prettiest/angel' or, simply, hello dear. Go straight to the point, avoid the copied lines (she might have read it somewhere else). Whereas, who wants to hear something made up? http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/sad.gif After a brief discourse, you may request from her a means of contacting her. Don't push it, let her impress herself.
2. Howfar your dress code. Are you checking your appearance? Be on a nice outfit. No girl would give a listening ear to a guy in low spirits. Be casual. I no mean make you go wear apron on top Ankara oo.
3. How far your eyes. Maintain eye contact. This is what shows masculinity. Even if she's looking you directly, fire back. Wetin you dey find for ground or for up? :/
4. How far your countenance. Is your lingo in hospital? Pay its bills. Speak maturer. Don't start telling her that you are mommy's pet or asking her if she is a virgin initially. Where did your sense travel to? http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif If you ate of late, make sure you don't have a bad breath. How can your mouth be toilet-ing like person wey erosion dey do for belle and you expect her not to discharge you?
You are haha-ing. Right?
In everything, be yourself. Thanks for reading.

This post has been edited by Richie: Sunday, October 1st, 2017, 10:31 am

--------------------
#

If you need my attention to your post, do tag me: @Richie.
- best
regards.
Send Message      Send Email
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | RELATIONSHIP | Next Newest »

View Topic Options
Add Reply
CREATE A NEW TOPIC
Start a Poll