» Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Jcink Resource Chatinent 

HAVING PROBLEMS REGISTERING YOURSELF? Click here so we may register you manually.
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

» See how to locate your NAITES screening venues in both Makurdi and in Biu, Borno State.
RICHIE (male)
 Posted on: Saturday, July 14th, 2018, 2:20 pm
Quote Post

Group Icon
|
Administrator and Founder
Group: Admin ®

Mood:

If you really check online, you will hardly find any forum or website as reliable as this for Naites news. Do you know why? Because they only assume! Herein, our administrators are Naites students! I have received couple of emails pertaining locating Naites school in both Makurdi and in Biu, Borno state.
In Makurdi
Wherever you are coming from in Nigeria, just board a bus going to Makurdi, and make sure they will stop at North Bank (Benue Links have a branch there, so you may try travelling with them). Remember that if you tell them a wrong location, the expense will be yours. If you reach North Bank, ask about Nasme Barracks. It is a stone throw from there. Not just a short stone throw, though; a longer stone throw. Do note that they are specific cyclists that do enter the barracks and they are with cloth tags. Do not take any cycle that will not take you inside the barracks. Board only the ones that has the cloth tags written 'Nasme barracks.' These ones will take you inside the barrack. From the gate to the admin panel is very distant. So if you board the ones that will stop you at the gate side (before check-points), you go waka tire! Be wise! Dress decently. If you dress improperly, you may not be allowed into the barracks. I suppose, you may find your way around from here.
In Biu
Please let us get sth straight, you are not coming to MAIDUIGURI! Don't go around telling the drivers you are going to Maiduiguri; you are coming to Borno State. Biu is a local government in Borno State. For people from far, take a bus to Jos, Plateau State. Usually, in Jos, try to ask the driver you would want to stop or locate 'Plateau Riders Park.' If you are still confused, ask passengers stopping at that same Jos that you want to go to Plateau Riders Park. The park is where you will board your next vehicle. If you arrive late, it is advised you sleep in the park till it dawns. The road is dangerous. Next, find a Gombe Bus going to Gombe. Please note that this is the  easiest routes Naites Students follow coming from places farther.  The bus usually is from N2000 or N1500 respectively, depending. It is about a three to four hours journey. Finally if you have reached Gombe, locate Dadin Kowa motor park (use your initiatives, you no bi small pikin). From Dadin Kowa park, do locate the  versions going to Biu. From there to Biu is about N1500. Do make sure your express yourself that you are going to Naites Biu. Ta da! That's it!
Note that people living around may have other routes. This descriptions can help people from farther place, the east, the west or even people who reaches Makurdi and wants to from there to come to Biu!
Bring along you your certificates. All certificates if necessary, photostat and original. Come with your Waec ID card, primary sch certs, junior sec, birth certs (or declaration of age), certificate of origin among others. You may be asked to pay for some things. Come with extra funds. There is a UBA bank closer there.

Ask questions below.

--------------------
#

If you need my attention to your post, do tag me: @Richie.
- best
regards.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
Derry (female)
 Posted on: Thursday, July 19th, 2018, 11:10 pm
Quote Post

Group Icon
|
Group: Members

Mood:

Has the University taken off and I heard it has been signed?
PMEmail Poster
^
Doshima (female)
 Posted on: Thursday, July 19th, 2018, 11:11 pm
Quote Post

Group Icon
|
Veteran
Group: Moderator

Mood:

Yes, the University has been signed by the FEC, however, it is yet to begin.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Bitch (female)
 Posted on: Thursday, July 19th, 2018, 11:12 pm
Quote Post

Group Icon
|
Novice
Group: Members

Mood:

How much is form?
PMEmail Poster
^
RICHIE (male)
 Posted on: Thursday, July 19th, 2018, 11:13 pm
Quote Post

Group Icon
|
Administrator and Founder
Group: Admin ®

Mood:

@Bitch, Doshima clearly stated that the University is yet to begin; it has not begun, so there is no fun on sale.

--------------------
#

If you need my attention to your post, do tag me: @Richie.
- best
regards.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | NAITES How-Tos | Next Newest »

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll